Frequently Asked Questions
Washing and Care Instructions
If the vest gets dirty you can wipe it by hand with water or a mild detergent and lay it out flat to air dry. Do not wash it in a machine!
The CoyoteVest is made with aramid fibers that are sensitive to UV radiation and will break down over time. To increase the life of the CoyoteVest do not store it in direct sunlight.
If you remove the CoyoteWhiskers store them carefully so they won't get distorted. We suggest leaving them on the vest and then hanging the vest on the wall with a CoyoteClip.
Do you make them for other animals?
Not specifically, however, if the vest fits -- wear it!
How does the CoyoteZapper work?
NOTE: The CoyoteZapper is an accessory and attaches to the Small & Medium size CoyoteVest only. It can not be used with the SpikeVest.
The CoyoteZapper uses a dog training collar that was originally designed to shock your dog in the neck for training purposes. The electrical shock is harmless but painful and is only delivered when you push a button on a wireless remote control. The CoyoteZapper insulates the training collar so that it does not shock your dog on the neck and your dog will feel nothing when you push the button on the remote. Instead, the voltage is directed to electrically conductive cloth rails that are mounted along the length of the vest. Anything that is touching both of the rails at the same time will feel the shock.
Click Here for the CoyoteZapper Instructions
Click Here to watch a video that shows how to setup the Coyotezapper
Do you have social media?
How do I receive updates new products and promotions?
Follow us on social media where will be posting updates and subscribe to our email list at the bottom of this page.
Returns and Exchanges
Please Click Here to read our return policy.
How do I Return a Package
Watch this video
Please Click Here to read our Shipping Policy.
CoyoteVest offers our buyers many options for shipping. We highly recommend that the buyer purchases insurance.
All orders are shipped with standard shipping (not insured/economy) unless selected by the buyer at check out. CoyoteVest is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. A tracking number will be provided when the package is shipped. It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide a safe place to receive mail. Once an item has been marked as delivered by the carrier, the seller is not responsible should that item go missing. **CoyoteVest is not responsible for tax or duties on international package. All fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. If the package is refused or returned for any reason, buyer is responsible for any additional shipping charges to resend package.
If buyer selected carrier insurance at check out (Route Insurance) - Important Policy. Please read carefully.
Buyer is responsible for filing claim on time for reimbursement. Buyer has up to so many days to file the claim. We recommend you file claim right away. Route App can be added to your smart phone.
Route Protection Policies:
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- File issue (claim) immediately and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered. Claims submitted after 15 days will not be accepted by Route.
- Orders over $100 USD require a police report.
Stuck in Transit (Lost)
- DOMESTIC - File issues (claim) no earlier than 7 days. *Claim must be filed NO LATER than 30 days from the last update (US) OR 60 days from order date.
- INTERNATIONAL - File issues (claim) no earlier than 20 days and NO LATER than 30 days from the last update (International), 60 days from order date.
- File issues fror damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) immediately and NO LATER than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
- To help our customers purchase the highest quality protective gear on the market, but are concerned about the price, we now have a payment plan by AfterPay. "After Pay" allows you to make 4 easy payments with no interest, but on returns/exchange there is a 6% processing fee. You can use this plan during checkout.
- **AfterPay customers: CoyoteVest will charge a 6% processing fee on return and/or exchanges, which is passed onto us from AfterPay.